Our Program Offers:
- Daily schedules that provide a balance of individual/group activities, active/quiet play, large/small muscle activities, and indoor/outdoor experiences.
- A balance of child-directed and teacher-directed hands-on activities that allow for children to learn by doing.
- Age-appropriate learning centers for art, writing, books, dramatic play/home center, blocks, science, sensory, and manipulative activities.
- STEAM Lab for ages 3 years and older.
- Age-appropriate circle time with opportunities for stories, songs, fingerplays, morning message, calendar, and show and tell.
- Music/Motor skills class for all children.
- Spanish class for 4 and 5 year-olds.
- Chapel once a week for 3, 4, and 5-year-olds.
Our program runs from September through May and follows the Katy ISD school calendar for holidays and bad weather days.